In order to move forward as a free church, boldly proclaiming the truth of God’s Word, the time to act is now.  Unfortunately, because many people have used the Corporation Sole for its unintended purposes as a tax shelter to hide lawfully owed taxes to the federal government, it is extremely important that you take advantage of the guidance and expertise of a registered agent like Church Corporations Sole, to ensure the proper processing and procedures are met in order to ensure suggest.  Our services include:

We are pleased to get to know you and your organization through a complimentary, no-cost, no-obligation consultation in order to get a better idea of what you’d like to accomplish, and particular challenges you might have, and to bring the benefit of our resources and experience to bear on your situation to assist you and your church leadership in making an informed decision.

Should you decide to move forward, we will assist you through the process of either establishing, or modifying, signing, witnessing and having notarized your official Church Constitution Document.  We cannot stress enough how important it is to have professional instruction in this process of finding and replacing only certain fields on this affidavit to be applicable to the 508c1a code.

We'll also guide you throught the process of finding a Registered Agent in the state you file in.

Once you get the certified copy of your Articles of Incorporation back from your state, we will then assist you in acquiring your IRS EIN number online.  We will then give you recommendations on how to set up a bank account for the Corporation Sole, as well as the best banks with which to work in terms of ease-of-use.  We also recommend establishing a Paypal, or similar account for your Corporation Sole’s tax exempt contributions, which we will walk you through as well.


Do we charge fees for our services?
We are an American Free Enterprise Business and our primary purpose is education. However, if you would like us to complete the paperwork for you, our fees are based upon what you are wanting. Some want just advice, some what us to complete their Articles of Incorporation, and some want us to complete a full package for them. Fees also depend on what state you'd like to file, and if you need us to be your Registered Agent. We recommend California, since it's one of the states that allow you to file with great ease. Normally, this would cost you about $2500 if you went to an attorney; and we're no where near this price. We consult and assist you with:

Complete Corporation Sole Package
Review of Existing Corporation Sole
Make your existing Corporation Sole Legal
Create a Church Constitution

Copyright © Church Corporations Sole - All Rights Reserved .

Scroll to Top